Welcome to my Website!
If you're looking to naturally enhance your health and take care of your body, you've come to the right place.
As a NCCAOM-certified professional in Acupuncture and Herbal medicine, a California state board certified and licensed Acupuncturist AND a California State Board licensed Chiropractor, I can help you transform your vitality and your life for the better. I can help you look and feel your best. And I can help you enjoy yourself along the way. Take advantage of my 26+ years experience in Holistic Medicine.
FEATURED IN THE 2021 JULY ISSUE OF LA MAGAZINE!!!!
Click here to see a preview.
Mobile-friendly web-site: https://drleakelley.com/
3215 Highland Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
For daily health tips and facts follow me on Instagram!
LOOK WHAT'S NEW!!!
ActivePure® Technology provides both air purification and surface disinfection.
Click HERE to learn more about NASA laboratory tested technology in vollara's filters.
Activate Your Stem Cells
As we age, our stem cells decline in their ability to heal our bodies. Imagine if we could activate our stem cells and reset them to a younger, healthier state.This would be healing in a completely non-invasive, safe and cost-effective way.
We did it!
The LifeWave X39™ is clinically proven to provide the body with a level of health and vitality that you have not experienced since you were in your youth. Backed by multiple clinical studies and 20 years of development, the LifeWave X39™ patch has been demonstrated to provide an abundance of health benefits.
FAST FACTS ON X39 STUDIES By Dr. Melinda H. Connor
The Metabolism Pilot
• 17 Amino acid changes at significance at the end of the week.
• Produced anti-inflammatory eects based on amino acid results.
• A reduction in blood pressure at significance.
• Improves quality of sleep.
• Increased vitality.
• Improved short term memory. The Metabolism Double Blind
• Increase in 8 amino acids at significant levels over the 3 time periods.
• Increase in 3 amino acids at near significance.
• Improved short term memory at significant levels over 7 days.
• Improved mid term memory at near significance in 7 days.
• Improved quality of sleep at significant levels within 24 hours.
• Increase in Vitality at near significant levels in 7 days.
• Reduction in blood pressure at significance in 7 days.
• Improved muscle relaxation at near significance in 7 days.
• Improved Heart Rate Variability at significance in 7 days.
• Increase in depth of respiration at near significance in 7 days. (Breathing more deeply.)
The Blood Plasma Pilot
• Increased production at significance of GHK in 24 hours.
• Increased production at significance of GHK-Cu in 7 days.
Click here to learn more!
Anti-Aging Pain Management Acne Treatment Wound Healing
Three Cooling Teas
As summer moves on and the warmer days continue, you will find yourself seeking ways to beat the heat. Herbal teas are a great way to cool both the body and mind. Cooling herbal teas can alleviate symptoms of excess heat and have you feeling your absolute best during these heat-intensive summer days.
Check out these three herbal teas that will ensure you stay cool.
Mint, Elderflower and Rosehips Tea
The combination of mint, elderflower and rosehips makes for a soothing herbal tea. Rose hips provide a much- needed boost of vitamin C, the elderflower lends its immune-cleansing benefits and the mint finishes off the tea with the cooling touch of menthol.
Lemon Hibiscus Tea
This is an herbal blend just as good cold as it is hot. Regardless of the way this tea is poured, it provides specific cooling benefits to the body. Hibiscus is high in vitamin C and combats against high blood pressure, liver disease and other ailments. Lemon has a kick of vitamin C too, but more importantly it is cleansing and a natural diuretic. This tea combination is both cleansing and cooling.
Iced Green Tea, Lemon and Mint
The perfect summer refresher. The combination of these three ingredients work together in perfect harmony in order to cool the body down. Packed with vitamin C, menthol and antioxidants this tea will get your constitution headed in the right direction.
Does Your Liver Need a Spring Tune-Up?
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, each season is ruled by a particular organ system and spring is connected to the liver. What does this mean? Well, you probably notice changes in the way you feel, both physically and mentally, as the seasons change. I know I tend to feel a bit more contemplative and introspective during the winter months. Once spring hits, I'm ready to recharge and get things done. The liver energy is strong and assertive, the type of energy you need to create plans and then propel them into motion. However, if your liver is a little out of balance, you might notice you are more irritable or on edge than usual. Here are a few signs that your liver is in need of an acupuncture tune-up:
1. You've noticed an increase in headaches lately, and these headaches seem to feel worse when you aren't active. Generally these headaches tend to manifest at the vertex of your head.
2. You might begin to feel constipated or bloated. Your bowel movements might become irregular, alternating between constipation and loose stools. Hard, difficult stools that appear pebbly are also a sign of liver imbalance.
3. Your friends or coworkers are scared of you, because you are cranky, cranky, cranky. When liver energy is out of balance you might feel agitated, irritated and generally out of sorts. Sometimes irritation can expand into outright anger more easily than it would if this energy was flowing smoothly.
4. Ladies, you may notice your PMS symptoms have been worse lately. Bloating, breast tenderness, sensitivity...you can blame all of the above on your liver. If your periods are more painful or clotted, this is also due to a stagnation of liver energy.
5. Your eyes are red, itchy or irritated.
6. Your shoulders, neck or jaw are uncomfortably tight. If the liver energy is out of balance, it can flow upward. This causes everything in your body to rise up: you might grind or clench your teeth, your shoulders will levitate up around your ears, and you might experience symptoms of TMJ.
7. Your allergies are in full force, complete with itchy, red, watery eyes.
If you are suffering from any of these issues, your body is crying out for a visit to Dr. Kelley!
Spring Clean Your Body! The Master Cleanse
Created by Stanley Burroughs, author of the book The Master Cleanser, the master cleanse is a great way to cleanse the body while giving the digestive system a much-needed rest. The master cleanse, usually used to achieve rapid weight loss, can also be used to heal and nourish the body.
The cleanse is a liquid diet, which some refer to as a juice fast. It effectively supplies all of the healthy and essential nutrients and calories the body needs to function. The beauty of the master cleanse is that in addition to being rewarding and beneficial for your body, it is also extremely easy to follow and inact.
There are three main parts of the master cleanse. You should utilize all three of these parts in order to extract all of the healing and fasting properties of the master cleanse. The three parts are the lemon drink, the salt drink and the herbal/laxative teas.
First, you need to make sure to six to 12 glasses of the lemon drink per day over the course of a 10-day period. The lemon drink consists of freshly squeezed lemon juice, a pinch of cayenne pepper, water and maple syrup. Balance out your intake of the lemon drink throughout the day with regular water if you still feel thirsty.
The salt drink part of the cleanse is a little bit different. The salt drink consists of just lukewarm water and natural sea salt. You should make sure to drink a quart every morning, all in one sitting.
The third and final part to the master cleanse is an herbal laxative or tea. Make sure to take a laxative or drink a laxative tea before bed each night in order to complete the steps of the master cleanse.
The master cleanse is an easy and extremely effective form of detox dieting, just follow the simple steps and figure out for yourself!
A post shared by Dr. Lea Kelley (@dr.leakelley) on Feb 28, 2017 at 1:14pm PST