Unless otherwise noted, all the Ecopolitan skin clinics are conducted by locally licensed physicians who are being trained by Dr. T (Dr. T is present to supervise the treatment and train new physicians as well as provide continuing education to physicians who have already been trained and certified by him).
Dr. T’s M.D. degree is from Russia (the prestigious Pirogov Institute in Moscow), where he is a medical physician. Dr. T does not possess licensure in all the states or countries where his skin method is being utilized. In the US his main focus is to train and certify locally licensed physicians in his alternative approaches, in order to provide the highest quality of service possible, maximizing patient satisfaction across the country.
In his absence, licensed physicians certified by Dr. T are regularly conducting the Ecopolitan skin clinics within their state (or country) and this is stated clearly in the drop down menu within the tab “skin clinic appointments.”
What are skin growths and blemishes (skin lesions) that can be removed?
- Moles/Nevi: pigmented or non-pigmented protrusions (from neurological irritation or solar exposure, or affected by genetics);
- Skin tags: many pigmented or non-pigmented thin-based protrusions (usually from hormonal imbalance);
- Senile hemangiomas: small to large red “blood blisters” (usually from capillary fragility and damage);
- Keratoses: hard scaly protrusions (many types - age, genetics, and sun related), occasionally pre-malignant;
- Other lesions: xanthomas (fatty white dots/areas near eyes); warts/condylomas (genital/anal/ cutaneous), etc. Many blemishes are congenital (existing from birth) as birthmarks are—and cancer may start within them!
Why remove them?
- Appearance: No scarring, pitting, or regrowth in the vast majority of cases. Excellent results on the face. Very minimal scarring with flat, deeper pigmented (riskier) lesions.
- Safety: Reduced risk of skin cancer. No more watching moles for dangerous changes, when riskier, invasive, scarring procedures (that may spread cancer) become justified.
- Prevention: Reduced neurological irritation to the brain and spinal cord from asymmetrical skin growths and protrusions. Skin should be smooth!
- Comfort: No more catching of moles on clothing, jewelry, or combs (in scalp growths).
- Convenience: Usually requires a single treatment (a few minutes). No medical facility needed. No cutting, stitching, burning, or freezing, with their risk of infection and scars. Guarantee In rare cases of regrowth or incomplete results, there is no charge for re-treatment.
How are they removed? Dr. Tel-Oren’s safe, effective, proprietary acetic compound is applied to the lesion(s). Additional information is available. The lesion’s nutrition is restricted because the compound constricts the capillaries within it. A scab forms in a few days & drops off in a few weeks, leaving esthetically-pleasing skin. The best results are achieved with growths on the face (any size!). Mild de-pigmentation may occasionally occur on the arms, legs, & torso, especially when melanin-containing or cancer-prone flat areas are treated. Any deeper layer of pigment that might remain (a rare occurrence) can be safely retreated, as no blood vessels are penetrated.
Dr. Tel-Oren and the doctors he has trained have used it successfully for 28 years worldwide on more than 100,000 patients.
For more detailed information, please click here.
Please note: Ecopolitan does NOT file insurance claims for you, nor can we communicate with an insurance company on your behalf. That would require additional staff, increasing the cost of care. Your cancelled check or credit/debit card printout copy is your receipt - if you require a more detailed receipt please email us. Thank you!
Important: If you have questions regarding your previous skin treatment, or future treatments, please contact your local Ecopolitan Area Coordinator.